LET'S GET CLASS-Y AGAIN!
We know you are excited for Crunch to OPEN so you can enjoy your gym workouts and start getting Class-y again so we’ve come up with a way to ensure you get what you need.
It’s a new CRUNCH WAY as we adhere to Government restrictions for this first opening stage but don’t worry we’ve got you covered! For NSW, we must adhere to the one person per 4 square metre rule. Check with your Club to find out capacity limits. For VIC we've created zones within our clubs. Each zone will be limited to 20 people to comply with VIC regulations and 10 in a class (eek, this makes it very tricky!!) but we’re going above and beyond to bring you all your favourite classes in all the different formats. Here’s where you can still do class-y things;
- In-club – we will be running a skinny schedule for Stage 2, this will open up on the 6th July. Your favourite world famous classes will be back, including Dance & Boxing! See Timetable
- LIVE Virtual Classes – all your favourite Crunch Instructors teaching LIVE classes – go to Facebook Live and Twitch TV (see instructions on Crunch Facebook to link)
- Profile Instructors LIVE on their Facebook pages – follow your favourite instructors on their personal Facebook pages as they live stream from their classes
- Crunch Live – free access to unlimited online classes for all members – includes new unfiltered classes.
HOW IN-CLUB CLASSES WILL WORK UNDER NEW RESTRICTIONS
- Swipe into the club using your membership card
- Register your name for the class at Reception
- Registration for each class will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the class
- (NSW) class capacity is limited by the one person per 4sqm rule and no time limits. There are coloured dots on the floor for participants to stand on.
- (VIC) There is a 10 person class capacity limit
- Prior to getting class-y, your name will be checked off the list by your Instructor
- (VIC) Classes have been set to 30 minutes to fit more members in to more classes
- (VIC) Allowing only one class per day per members – be kind
- Guest privileges are suspended
- No sharing of equipment and accessories
- Bring your own mat, water and towel
And as always, we promise a Fresh & Clean Crunch so you can get back to moving at Crunch knowing your safety and well-being is our priority. We’re implementing new hygiene, sanitising and spacing protocols to keep everyone safe and fighting fit.
Thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented time. If you need more information on how it all works including membership queries, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for your convenience.
Your Crunch Team