Your Crunch Team is ready to welcome you back!
We’re doing all we can to ensure your safety, we promise a Fresh and Clean club filled with positivity over this first reopening phase, and we’re hopeful (and slightly confident) that the limitations imposed on us will change – it’s all part of the journey! As of right now, all Crunch Victorian members are required to book online 24 hours in advance for a class.
SIMPLY CLICK HERE TO BOOK A WORKOUT VIA THE CRUNCH MEMBER PORTAL!
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY BOOK 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE FOR A CLASS
What's my login?
Your login is the email you used to enrol at Crunch. It is the email that appears on your Crunch Membership Agreement and the email you receive Crunch EDM communications from. It is also your Crunch Live login!
What's my password?
Your password was specified by you during your Crunch enrolment. If you didn't specify a password when you enroled, don't worry and just follow the "Forgot or don't have a password?" link at the Crunch Member Portal home screen.
How to book a session
Once you are in the Crunch Member Portal click the "Book" tab at the top
Classes will appear like a class timetable in Member Portal
When the class is available to be booked (maximum 24hrs in advance) the ‘BOOK’ button will appear under the timeslot
We know you are eager to come back and crush your fitness goals and need you to keep safe by being aware of the current government requirements.
- Maximum of 20 people can book into each class
- Classes run from Monday to Sunday
- Members can only attend 1 class per day
- Members must have a booking to be able to scan through the turnstile at Crunch Reception
- When a member checks in, it will automatically check them as “Attending” in that time slot
- Bookings will be automatically deleted 5mins after the session start time, so Please arrive 5 minutes early – if you’re over 5 minutes late to your booked time slot, your spot will be given to someone else.
- Free passes, all guest privileges, showers, hydro-massage and drink fountains are unavailable in this phase.
- Please make sure you are following all Victorian social safety guidelines – don’t forget your mask and don’t forget your towel!
Click HERE for full details on how to book a workout via the Crunch Australia App!
Things are constantly changing – we will make sure we update you every step of the way so stay tuned by following us on social media and checking your emails or our website.
We’re so excited to finally get Crunch open again, thanks for standing by Crunch at this time as we work hard to get things back up and running again - we can’t do this without you!!
PLEASE BE KIND, CONSIDERATE AND MINDFUL TOWARDS OUR TEAM AND OTHERS AS WE NAVIGATE THIS NEW WAY TOGETHER.
We trust that everything will work out just fine!