HEY VIC CRUNCHIES
The news you have been waiting for! Crunch has RE-OPENED! All Crunch Clubs in Victoria are open (regular club hours apply) so get ready to MOVE IT MOVE IT!
There are a few Victorian Government restrictions we need to adhere to for this opening stage but don’t worry there’s nothing we can’t handle!
As always, we promise a Fresh & Clean Crunch so you can MOVE with confidence. Your safety and well-being is our priority, we follow strict hygiene, sanitising and spacing protocols to keep everyone safe – PLEASE PLAY YOUR PART.
• HYGIENE HEREOS on post to help you
• On entry, please use the new Sani-stations to CLEAN YOUR HANDS
• Use your MEMBERSHIP CARD to swipe in
• Scan into VIC government QR code (new)
• MASKS are advisable (please be responsible)
• Strictly – MUST HAVE TOWEL TO WORKOUT (clean down equipment after use)
• WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water before and after workout
• Avoid touching your face during your workout
• WIPE down equipment after use – use your towel and sprays provided
• STAY HOME if you have flu-like symptoms
• ‘CRUNCH CLEAN’ protocols include deep cleaning of all surfaces and equipment throughout the day by Crunch team
• Hand sanitisers installed in the club
• Keep 1.5 meters DISTANCE between you and others at all times
• 60 MINUTES maximum access limit – be considerate of others
Can’t wait to get class-y?
Our in-club classes will be running as usual with some restrictions for your safety
• Swipe into the club using your membership card
• Classes will be split into 2 groups of 10 people in our studio
• Bring your own mat, water and towel
The latest class schedules will be online at https://www.crunch.com.au/timetable/