Hey Vic Crunchies
The news you have been waiting for! Crunch Victoria has REOPENED! All Crunch Clubs in Victoria are open as of Wednesday 28th July (regular club hours apply) so it's COMEBACK TIME!
There are a few Victorian Government restrictions we need to adhere to for this stage but don’t worry there’s nothing we can’t handle!
THE CRUNCH WAY - FRESH AND CLEAN!
As always, we promise a Fresh & Clean Crunch so you can MOVE with confidence. Your safety and well-being is our priority, we follow strict hygiene, sanitising and spacing protocols to keep everyone safe – PLEASE PLAY YOUR PART.
• HYGIENE HEREOS on post to help you
• On entry, please use the new Sani-stations to CLEAN YOUR HANDS
• Use your MEMBERSHIP CARD to swipe in
• Scan into VIC government QR code
• MASKS are advisable (please be responsible)
• Strictly – MUST HAVE TOWEL TO WORKOUT (clean down equipment after use)
• WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water before and after workout
• Avoid touching your face during your workout
• WIPE down equipment after use – use your towel and sprays provided
• STAY HOME if you have flu-like symptoms
• ‘CRUNCH CLEAN’ protocols include deep cleaning of all surfaces and equipment throughout the day by Crunch team
• Hand sanitisers installed in the club
• Keep 1.5 meters DISTANCE between you and others at all times
• 60 MINUTES maximum access limit – be considerate of others
Can't wait to get class-y?
Our in-club classes will be running as usual with some restrictions for your safety
- Swipe into the club using your membership card and sign up for your class at reception
- No bookings required for classes
- Bring your own mat, water and towel
- The latest class schedules will be online at https://www.crunch.com.au/timetable/