Bachelor of Health Sciences Majoring
in Exercise Science and Nutrition
(Deakin University, completed 2020)
• Cert III in fitness (FIA Fitnation, completed 2019)
• Cert IV in fitness (FIA Fitnation, completed 2020)
• First Aid and CPR
3+ years of experience in the health
and fitness industry.
• 4 years of rowing (Morongo Medal).
• level for both cross country and athletics.
• Taught a variety of group fitness classes
(spin, core conditioning, circuit training & HIIT).
• Competed in numerous events such as
The Run Melbourne and Eureka Climb.
Strength and Conditioning
• Muscle Building
• Glute Development (booty building)
• Fat Loss and Toning
• Circuit Training
• High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT