- Certificate III and Certificate IV in Fitness
- Pos-graduate specialisation course in Biochemistry, Physiology, Training and Sports Nutrition
- Bachelor in Physical Education
- 10 years professional experience as a fitness instructor and Personal Trainer for weight loss, muscle gain, injury rehabilitation and prevention, flexibility and mobility, strength and endurance and posture.
- Post-rehabilitation training of knee injury to strengthen, restore, improve functionality, and prevent further injuries
- Full body transformation of body composition
- Bio mechanic and kinesiology
- Metabolic systems (aerobic, anaerobic, and metabolic interaction)
- Nutrients (digestion, bio availability of macro and micro-nutrients)
- Methodology of sport training and its applicability
- Physical and nutritional evaluation
Become a Crunch PT!
ONGOING DEVELOPMENT, SMALL TEAMS, MASSIVE MEMBERSHIP BASE, PAID ONGOING LEADS AND MUCH MORE