Nuzest was founded in 2012 when Trevor Bolland learnt that his daughter was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Trevor looked looked to health experts all over the world for advice and turned a diagnosis into a directive to help others.
What started as a father and daughter looking for answers has grown into range of premium plant-based supplements, enjoyed by thousands of families around the world.
Nuzest is Plant-based, meaning good for your health and the planet’s too! The main ingredient is the humble golden pea and it:
- Returns nitrogen to the soil naturally. That’s essential for plant growth.
- Uses less water and less land than other protein sources. Our isolation process also works with nature, not against it:
- The protein is extracted from the peas via a process that is entirely water-based and free from harmful chemicals.
- All water used is purified then recycled.
- And any waste is turned into biofuel and animal feed.
Nuzest is also 100% RECYLABLE!
You can score 15% OFF ALL products store wide using the code ‘Crunch’ at checkout!