A skilled freestyle instructor is one that targets their class complexity and intensity at a level suitable for the goals, objectives and capabilities of their class participants. Often these classes are created to the beat of the music to help take the experience to another level.
- Variety and Fun
- Improved condition of your heart and lungs.
- Increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness.
- Increased aerobic fitness.
- Improved muscle tone and strength.
- Weight management.
- Stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis.
- Better coordination, agility and flexibility.
Learn more about Crunch Freestyle Fitness classes