- Masters of Strength and Conditioning (current) – Edith Cowan University
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science – Deakin University
- Certificate III & IV of Fitness – Australian Institute of Personal Trainers
- Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coach – National Strength and Conditioning Association (USA)
- AWF Club Weightlifting /Sports Power Coach level 1 – Australian Weightlifting Federation
- Myokinematic Restoration, Impingement & Instability, Postural Respiration – Postural Respiration Institute
- NRL (National Rugby League) Victoria U/18’s Strength and Conditioning Coach
- University of Wisconsin (Division 1) – Olympic Sports. Assisting Strength and Conditioning Coach in Men’s and Women’s Ice Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Golf, Cheerleading, and women’s Volleyball.
- Coached junior elite cyclists to State and National titles
- Frankston Dolphins VFL (Victorian Football League) club Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Semi Professional Rugby League player for Boston 13s in USARL (United States of America Rugby League)
- Youth Speaker for White Lion Youth Organisation
- Private and small group strength training for 6+ years
- Chronic lower back, hip and shoulder pain
- Strength for sport performance injury minimisation
- Strength and conditioning for emergency service personnel i.e. Police, Paramedics, Firefighters etc.
- Youth athletic/ strength development
Become a Crunch PT!
ONGOING DEVELOPMENT, SMALL TEAMS, MASSIVE MEMBERSHIP BASE, PAID ONGOING LEADS AND MUCH MORE